UniCarriers PF Heavy-Duty Pneumatic Tire Forklifts
8,000 - 12,000 LB. CAPACITY INTERNAL COMBUSTION PNEUMATIC TIRE LIFT TRUCKS
Designed to operate in tough environments, the PF(D)80-PF(D)120 dual fuel and diesel series forklifts have a lift capacity of 8,000 – 12,000 lbs. and are equipped with a powerful IC engine and durable mast – delivering the rugged performance you need to get the job done.
The spacious operator compartment is the operator's office. Ergonomics throughout a day's shift can lead to increased productivity, by way of operator comfort and confidence. There are several features built into the design of the truck to enhance the overall experience for the operator.
- Rubber mounted key components, a fully insulated steel engine hood, closed wheel wells, and a smooth Powershift transmission are all implemented into the design of this model family for less vibration and a smoother ride.
- Three points of contact upon truck entry, including a large step integrated into the chassis, an elongated grab bar, and hip restraint on the side of the seat, allowing more confident entry and exit and reduced effort when entering the operator compartment.
- Full suspension seat features lumbar support and suspension adjustments to create customized comfort for a wide range of operators sizes. Additionally, a non-cinching seat belt allows for wider range of movement during operation. The design absorbs shock for a smooth, comfortable ride - all in the standard configuration of the truck.
EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE ACCESS
Whether major components or daily fluid checks, the rear hinged engine hood provides a high level of access to everything under the hood. When the engine hood is opened, the floor plate and side panels can be easily removed without the use of tools to provide better service accessibility.
Increased productivity and operator awareness is obtained through a variety of options including fingertip hydraulic controls.
Powerful acceleration maximizes productivity in a controlled manner using a powershift transmission. The two-speed forward and one-speed reverse transmission helps the operator remain in control.
Increased power on demand is available through the torque converter. Power is smoothly transferred from the engine to the transmission.
POWER & PERFORMANCE
Engine Protection System
Continuously monitors critical fluid levels and temperatures to protect the truck. In the event that there is an excessive increase in heat or reduction in oil pressure, truck travel and hydraulic functions are reduced in stages. This safeguard can result in extended engine and drive train life.
The LP GK45 is a Powerhouse
- Powerful and highly efficient, our GK45 engine offers advanced features to drive performance and deliver rock solid reliability. Featuring electronic fuel injection and an engine control system that monitors key engine functions to deliver fuel economy and reduced emissions levels.
The D04EG-T Diesel
- Higher Power/Lower Emissions
- The inline 4-cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine features common rail injection, cooled exhaust gas recirculation, and a simplified emissions aftertreatment system to meet and exceed EPA tier 4 final emissions standards. It offers exceptional torque at low RPM levels to provide the power your application demands.
PF80N- PFD120N Specifications