MXS Series 3 & 4 Wheel Outdoor Forklifts
2,700 - 4,000 LBS. CAPACITY 3-4-WHEEL ELECTRIC COUNTERBALANCE LIFT TRUCK
The MXS Series offers the option of 3 and 4-Wheel electric counterbalanced lift trucks and are ideal for efficient handling in tight, fast paced environments, while built to withstand the roughest environments.
Download the MXS Brochure
Built to Last
As well as saving money daily with low energy consumption, the MXS Series lift trucks are able to reduce total cost of ownership through features like:
- Sealed components to protect from water and other contaminants.
- Highly durable materials and designs
- 1,000-hour PM intervals
- Modular design simplifies addition or replacement of parts, including the overhead guard and cabin options.
Responsive Drive System & Magnetic Brake
The Responsive Drive System (RDS) reacts instantly to changes in speed of foot and pedal movement. RDS adapts performance rapidly in reaction to speed of pedal operation, and helps ensure smooth controlled travel movements, starts, and stops.
Fully electronic magnetic brakes require less servicing and offer greater energy efficiency. The electromagnetic parking brake is standard and does not require hand levers to release the brakes. This helps reduce maintenance costs and total cost of ownership.
To maximize uptime and maintain the performance levels of these durable trucks, we build easy servicing into their design. Integrated on-board diagnostics provide immediate truck status. It’s intuitive dialogue display combined with accessible service history reduce troubleshooting time, so the unit is back in operation faster. Everything is done through a smart LCD panel. No handset device is needed.
Control & Productivity
Designed and engineered to perform, these 48-volt three- and four-wheel electrics work intuitively, tailoring their performance to your individual operator. Their sophisticated software analyzes behavior in real-time and automatically adjusts the truck’s behavior for safe but productive performance. Driving and load handling is easier, steadier and more comfortable.
- A synchronization system for the steering know automatically returns it to its correct position whenever the truck straightens up, even if the wheel is forced beyond its end stop.
- Optional touch sensitive fingertip controls are spring-loaded to feel natural and gentle to the touch. Ergonomic controls include an adjustable armrest when selecting the optional fingertip controls.